About NextGen Skopje
NextGen Skopje is an international marketing agency that focuses on social media and e-commerce. The agency is led by Aneta Palevska, who has an MBA from the University of Michigan, one of the best business schools on the world, and 10+ years of experience in marketing and management. Our headquarters is located in Macedonia, the country with the lowest operating cost in Europe, therefore we can provide top-notch marketing services at affordable prices.
We approach digital marketing from the business perspective and we strive to create content that is focused on growing your business, not just cute stuff. We serve e-commerce entrepreneurs, small business owners, and startup founders. We are a proud partner of Shopify.
About the Founder, Aneta Palevska
- Very passionate about helping small businesses and startups grow and run as smooth as Fortune 500 companies.
- MBA from one of the best business schools in the world, the University of Michigan.
- Worked as an international consultant at IBM in New York City, where she advised IBM executives on strategy, marketing, and operations issues.
- Worked in both New York City and London as a director of sales strategy, operations, planning and transformation at a couple of Fortune 500 companies.
- Achieved rapid promotion to Director level job at Fortune 500 companies.
- Scored in the 99th percentile on the quantitative section of the GMAT to demonstrate superb analytical skill.
- Attended various marketing courses at the General Assembly London and Atlanta (e.g. Digital Marketing Bootcamp, introduction to Growth Hacking, How to Get the First 500 Users, Programming for Non-Programmers).
Schedule an Intro Call
Here is a link to Aneta’s calendar. Feel free to schedule a quick call to discuss your marketing needs.