About the Founder, Aneta Palevska
- Very passionate about helping small businesses and startups grow and run as smooth as Fortune 500 companies.
- MBA from one of the best business schools in the world, the University of Michigan.
- Worked as an international consultant at IBM in New York City, where she advised IBM executives on strategy, marketing, and operations issues.
- Worked in both New York City and London as a director of sales strategy, operations, planning and transformation at a couple of Fortune 500 companies.
- Achieved rapid promotion to Director level job at Fortune 500 companies.
- Scored in the 99th percentile on the quantitative section of the GMAT to demonstrate superb analytical skill.
- Attended various marketing courses at the General Assembly London and Atlanta (e.g. Digital Marketing Bootcamp, introduction to Growth Hacking, How to Get the First 500 Users, Programming for Non-Programmers).
Schedule an Intro Call
Here is a link to Aneta’s calendar. Feel free to schedule a quick call to discuss your marketing needs.